- Married 10 years
- Mother of 10 children
- Worked in public schools for 17 years.
- Rape Crisis Counselor 5 years
- Parent Advocacy
- Divorce Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- ADD and ODD Children
- Gifted, Underachievement and Special Education issues in children and adolescence
- IEP Planning
- S.T.E.P. Parenting (Certified Instructor)
- Crisis intervention
- Cultural diversity
- Physio Neuro Therapy (Certified)
Our primary private investigator and runaway locator
- Investigative technique
- Background search/advanced internet search
- Interview and Interrogation
- Process Service
- Over 20 investigative experience
- First Aid, CPR and EMD Certified
- Certified Fugitive Recovery Agent
- Certified Paralegal
- Safe Restraint Training-PCS
- Investigative Training/Licensed & Bonded PI
in Utah and Washington state
- FEMA Instructor (emergency situations)
- Defensive Driving
- Meritous, outstanding service Utah Public Defender's Association
- Graduate B.A. in History at Brigham Young University
- 21 Years as a Patrolman & Detective with the L.A.P.D.
- 7 Years working Juvenile, Narcotics, and Missing personsTaught Search & Seizure at L.A.P.D. Academy and Roll-calls
- 6 Years in Private Business
- 8 Years as a School Teacher
- 8 Years on the school board of a major metropolitan area
- 10 Years working with the Boy Scouts of America
- 32 Years married & raised 6 children
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist for over 10 years.
- Married 32 years and father of eight children and grandfather of eight.
- Experience working in long-term and short-term solution focused therapies, face to face, on the telephone, and in group and workshop environments.
- Author of a college course entitled "The Dating Relationship."
- Three years on radio interviewing key players in the community…Relationship Radio and Community Resource Radio.
- Early childhood teacher at the college level for three years.-Personally trained by Dr. John Gray and the Mars/Venus organization as a facilitator, counselor and trainer.
- Eagle Scout and longstanding youth and teen leader in the community.
- Over two years as a volunteer “Advocate” for battered women and families…including many hours of training in dealing with crisis in families…including many late night on location supportive de-escalation and support for families in trouble.
- Two and one-half years as a therapist in the residential treatment environment…working with teens and their families…individually and by phone in in groups and including long distance visits and therapeutic focus.